real time web analytics
Hey from Manchester :) | New Members Introduction | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hey from Manchester :)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pastybap

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Your profile mentions withington,there is one spot in withington that has been explored and there is indeed a report about it on these very forums. Pm if you like as there is loads around GM area as others have said.

Joan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Your profile mentions withington,there is one spot in withington that has been explored and there is indeed a report about it on these very forums. Pm if you like as there is loads around GM area as others have said.
have pm messaged you now, thanks mate!

Amelie2086

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi! I’m also living in didsburry, I’ve done a few spots but I’m looking to do some more, maybe we could talk about doing an explore together as I’m new to the area
Hi I live right near didsbury and want to start exploring places but am unsure where to start, non of my mates like the idea so I’m looking to find buddy’s to adventure with if ur up to it

Jrdnbrgz

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I live right near didsbury and want to start exploring places but am unsure where to start, non of my mates like the idea so I’m looking to find buddy’s to adventure with if ur up to it
Let’s meet up! Let me know how we can get in contact and we could get together and go for an explore